x
Beta Member

Why has the category dropdown on my items page become a list of blanks?

On my items page when I click the dropdown to choose categories, all the bullet dots are still there but there is no text delineating which category is which. All the categories are there and functional but I can't tell before I click on one which is which. This just happened this morning and does so on at least 2 different computers.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller Alumni

Has it corrected itself yet? I just checked mine and everything is OK.

Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

I have discovered that it is happening on Firefox (on both computers) but not with Internet Explorer so it is a browser issue. I still don't know the fix yet.

Message 3 of 7

Interesting, has anyone tried clearing their browser history on FireFox? This typically clears up troubles with the Square Dashboard. 

Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

I just tried that and it made no difference. I'm suspecting it's that Firefox no longer updates its Flash plugins...

Message 5 of 7

I see, that's really weird @BlackadderBrews. Maybe FireFox's support team has some insight into this. 

Message 6 of 7

I had the same problem on Firefox yesterday. I just checked on Chrome, and it displays properly, so I'd suspect it's a Firefox problem. (I'm using a PC, Windows 10.)

Message 7 of 7