x

Can you speak to square Capital or isi t only through email?

Square capital

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

@ChipDe - Our Square Capital Team primarily supports sellers over email. Feel free to reach out directly with any questions you may have. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 10

Sean,

I have reached out to square capital through customer service at least 5 times over te last 4 week period.  Each time I was told that I would be cotacted via email from a capital eam member within 1 to 2 business days.  Each time the customer support person seemed very surprised and dismayed at the lack of response.  I really need to know what is going on because I am now seriously considering other options.  PLEASE have someone contac me ASAP.  Just a simple email telling me that you guy's are slammed would suffice at this time.  ANYTHING!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Message 3 of 10
Admin

Hey @ChipDe, thanks for surfacing this and sorry to hear about the trouble. For your privacy and account security, we can't get into account-specific questions within the online community. I did want to let you know that I have escalated this post and shared your experience with our Capital Team. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for an update. A team member will be in touch as soon as more information is available.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 10

Tom,

Almost another week has gone by and I have still not heard from anyone.

Message 5 of 10
Admin

Hey @ChipDe, thanks for letting me know and apologies for the delay. I reached out to our Capital Team just now and they're having a closer look. Keep an eye on the email inbox associated with your Square account for updates.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 6 of 10

Still have not heard anything.  Even an acknowloegement that they are aware of my situation would be much appreciated.

Message 7 of 10
Square

@ChipDe - We'll be sure to let them know that you'd appreciate an update. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 8 of 10

This is quite time sensative.  If the situation is not resolved in the next week or so I will lose a tremendous business opportunity.  I hate to see that happen simply because I filled out my corporate information incorrectly when I was offered the Square Capital loan. 

Message 9 of 10

I have reached out directly .  Without getting specific I was even given a name of the person on th capital team who is handleing my issues but still have yet to have any response from that individual.   This is very time sensative in regard to my loan.  I have some great opportuities to expand my business with this additional funding.  To have it offered and then the offer taken away is quite frustrating.  It can be resolved very easily if I ever have an opportunity to speak to someone,                                                                                                     

Message 10 of 10