x

Deposit question

Who has had Square not deposit the money in your bank account?

Message 1 of 6
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Who has had Square not deposit the money in your bank account?

If the money hasn't hit your bank account, you may want to check out the info you have associated with your Square account. One source of trouble may be the bank account you have on file. Can you check to make sure the information is current and correct?

These articles walk you through linking and editing your bank account, what happens to deposits to a closed bank account, and bank account FAQs.

Hope that helps!

5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

If the money hasn't hit your bank account, you may want to check out the info you have associated with your Square account. One source of trouble may be the bank account you have on file. Can you check to make sure the information is current and correct?

These articles walk you through linking and editing your bank account, what happens to deposits to a closed bank account, and bank account FAQs.

Hope that helps!

Message 2 of 6

How can I get my code 

Message 3 of 6

Hello @Mohamedkabba, have you taken a look at our thread Customer Code & Phone Number - Where is it? This thread will show you how to obtain your customer code and give us a call.  

Message 4 of 6

The last two transactions has been deposit to the incorrect account I already edit the account number what happen with that money do I lost it?

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Hey @Mialynn1417, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with your deposit. I can't access and share account-specifics here for privacy purposes, but our CS Team can certainly take a closer look into this for you. If you haven't already, please contact them directly and they'll be able to make sure this gets sorted out. Hope this helps get you in the right direction.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 6 of 6