x
Beta Member

Square Register Displays Disconnecting.

I think it might be one of the cable that is bend and the display tablet keeps on disconnecting. Anyone know where I can a new cable?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Alumni

Hi @GuillermoMunoz - Sorry to hear about that disconnect issue. Can you give our CS team a call? They can run you through some troubleshooting and send you a new cable if that is the issue.

To contact our CS team, go to:

squareup.com/help/contact

Click "Other"

Click "I don't see my issue"

Write down your customer code and give us a call!

Message 2 of 8
Beta Member

I called and got it resolved, but just in case the cable to the display screen bends or stop working, can I buy that cable directly?

Message 3 of 8
Admin

Glad you got in touch, @GuillermoMunoz! I went to check on this and it looks like you'll have to wait for the cable to arrive. Sorry for the disruption—if you have any specific questions about the order status, please check in with the team member assisting with your case.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 8

My square register customer display keeps saying disconnected...how did you solve your issue...pls share. Thank you.

Message 5 of 8

I think I solved the issue...I just restarted the whole thing.

Message 6 of 8

It doesn't seem the OP's question was answered directly..."can I buy a cable directly"...I am also thinking about getting a square register, however I might not if we can't order parts seperately if something has an issue. Is there going to be a "parts list" that we will be able to order replacements for without getting a whole new system?

Message 7 of 8
Admin

@GSB_Steve If you do buy the Register and you need a replacement part please do contact our CS team directly. They will be able to help you troubleshoot any problems with your new Register, and send you a replacement cable (for example) if it comes to it. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 8 of 8