x

Does square capital take longer now?

Hello squares. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing delays in between receiving offers and getting acceptance with the new square loan model.  I am going on my 4th round, and I've been waiting for approval now for four days. In the past it was always cleared within a day. 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

@Lphair99 We're sorry for the delay and confusion. We can see that a team member is actively working on sending you an update. Please keep an eye on your inbox! 😀

Message 22 of 39
Beta Member

@Lphair99 How long ago did you apply? It's been 4days for me and it's normally all done in the same day 

Message 23 of 39
Beta Member

I accepted on Sunday. So I do realize it would not process until Monday. I've done capital about 5-6 times now and all have been approved and dispersed in 1 business day.

Message 24 of 39

did you ever recieve your funds or hear anything back?  so frustrated am waiting for another request after finish paying off my 3rd loan with square 2 months ago....

Message 25 of 39
Beta Member

@hag1978  I received it after 4 days. I think a couple of things changed since the last time we all got the last one 

Message 26 of 39
Beta Member

Yes I did receive it! Weird though, they sent me an email saying they needed a business document but then the next day the email said congrats your approved! And monies was deposited yesterday!

Message 27 of 39
Beta Member

@Lphair99 awesome! 

Message 28 of 39

Agreed. Something must have changed because we are going on four days without a new offer as well. Just paid off our 3rd capital loan of 19k in only 6 months and are used to seeing the new offer right away. Funny thing is, as soon as I paid it, I saw a new offer.. Then once I clicked out of the screen, it was gone when I went back later. I hope they don't stray away from their old methods too far. It is one of the most useful features about having the Square POS. If they didn't want us becoming comfortable, relying on it, they shouldn't have made it so readily and easily available in the past. In this particular instance, change is not good. It's concerning.

Message 29 of 39

I agree, I had relied on it; and have had to take other avenues.  So frustrating.😒

Message 30 of 39

I was approved for Capital two days ago. I called to verify and was advised my funds would be deposited today. I am stressed with not seeing the funds and need to have them deposited before this holiday weekend, it is extremely urgent. Can someone please look into my account and advise status? I have emailed support with no response. Thank You

Message 31 of 39
Beta Member

@mjacob1978 I'm sorry that this has happened.. it took a total of 4 days for mine to deposit. They're not as fast as they were before 

Message 32 of 39

4 days! wow....wish they would not TELL you tomorrow on the phone. This is going to cause my business a huge financial burden now and Christmas will literlaly be ruined. I am so discouraged......

Message 33 of 39

I just received an alert from my bank on a deposit. It came thru! THANK YOU! What a relief. I am anxious to utilize this capital offer and pay off quickly so that I can continue to grow my business. 🙂

Message 34 of 39
Beta Member

@mjacob1978 I'm sorry 😔 Let's hope they get to you soon 

Message 35 of 39

another case of where it seems things have changed on the capital front, we are in the same boat, 29k paid off in 5.5 months and have no new offers, 5 days gone since paid off with not a peep.....

Message 36 of 39

Based solely on our recent experience and apparently many others... the program has certainly changed. Cautionary note to other sellers, do not come to rely on offers being made in the manor you may have experienced for 5 or 6 loans in the past.

Message 37 of 39

I had a loan last year that was in my account in 2 days. I am going on 2 weeks on this seasonal loan. I am not happy. especially when they said 2-3 days

Message 38 of 39

First year at square …So im at 84% on my loan …. January and February are the slowest months in my shop (grooming dogs) i have not gotten another loan offer though i am far ahead of the pay off rate. Im depending on this a bit to get me going for this summer as i have new groomers instead of just me….. slow season is over but still not an offer wonder if those slow months screwed me up on getting an offer? Someone from square please help … someone tell square business is fine its just always slow during those months m

Message 39 of 39