x

Can I send out follow up emails for appointments to my clients through Square?

Beta Member

Can I send out follow up emails for appointments to my clients through Square?

Is there a way for me to send out follow up emails for appointments to my clients through Square?

I want to also know when is Square going to add "Tip" button through online booking and also make it so that clients can see how much they have to pay and make the appointment but don't have to pre-pay.

0 Likes
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Is there a way for me, through Square, to send out follow up emails for appointments to my cl...

Hey @jacquiecuts, I see what you mean now! Currently Square Appointments only has email and sms notifications for upcoming appointments. If you want to reach out to these customers after their appointment Square Marketing would still be the only option. 

If I hear anything regarding the option to add tips for Online Booking, I'll be sure to let you know! 😀

5 Comments

Hey @jacquiecuts!

With Square you can send customers Appointment reminders via SMS or email. From your Square Dashboard tap on the Appointments tab. From here hit the setting in the top right corner and then select the communications option. Or were you looking to communicate with your clients after their appointment? 

Currently the ability to have a tip option while booking online is a feature request. I don't have a timeline I can share, but I will make sure to mark this post for our product team! 

Beta Member

I want to communicate after their appointments to make sure they come back in for clean ups. (Shape ups). 

About the Tip Button for pre-pay I truly need to have it, because my clients are Card Holders, no cash. I'm trying to get them to use Online Booking more but without that Button it is very very hard. (LOL). Hope it comes before the year ends.

Thank you for all you do for us!!

Jacquie 

Hey @jacquiecuts, I see what you mean now! Currently Square Appointments only has email and sms notifications for upcoming appointments. If you want to reach out to these customers after their appointment Square Marketing would still be the only option. 

If I hear anything regarding the option to add tips for Online Booking, I'll be sure to let you know! 😀

Beta Member

Thank you so much Chad!!

I'll keep watching out for it!!

I truly enjoy Square and all it does for the Business owner and my Clients love it also.

Jacquie!

I am desperate to send a followup email to my clients after their appointment to ask for a review (BookFresh which I migrated from had this options and I received hundreds of dozens of great reviews because of it). How can I use Square Marketing to replicate this? I am trying to use it for the first time but I don't see any way to automatically send out messages to clients after an appointment that was booked through Square Appointments. Please advise, each appointment I get without a review followup email is a missed opprotunity.