x

How do I force Google Calendar sync refresh from Appointments app?

I often find myself changing my personal schedule on-the-fly in order to accomodate last-minute appointment requests.  However, I deeply prefer clients book online in order to capture their data most easily and accurately.  This means I often need to force refresh my square appointments calendar to make new time slots visible to those clients.  Is there a way to force refresh from the Appointments app?  I feel like it should be under SETUP & MANAGEMENT in the Settings tab, but I don't see it.  Thank you!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

ditto - same question!

Message 2 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello!

There isn't a way to do this from the app itself at this time, but I see how that could be helpful for sellers who are always on the go and making changes throughout the day. 

I'll send this request over to our Product Team. In the meantime, what information were you looking to collect by customers booking online?

Most of the information can be saved and added to your Client Profiles within the Appointments App. 

Message 3 of 5

Thanks! and - still wondering how often the Square appointments app looks at the Google Calendar without having to go to the Square appointments application and refresh? hourly, daily, weekly, never? Best. Mark

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

@Mark_Baril Sorry for the delayed response. When you add an event to your Google Calendar, so long as Square Appointments Calendar and Google Calendar have been synced together, the new events should appear in the Square Appointments app immediately. 

Message 5 of 5