x

Online Fundraising/Business question

I sell personalized products and my customers would like to use them for fundraisers and some for their business products. ( I am basically the manufacturer). I will set up an event on my store page for each fundraiser\ business to distinguish from others and my primary products. I am setting it up on my page so I can see when the orders come in so I can make them and get them out.

For those who use The Square for online fundraisers, what have you found to be the best solution to get the organization their funds? I would also like to do something similar with my customers who want me to create a product for them to sell for profit. This would be an option if the person cannot purchase a bulk order up front. They can sell as needed. What is the best way to get them their funds? Can you include the steps you use please? Do you print out a report from the sales so the can see the total sales and their earnings? Do you pay them with a money order or other options? It would be great if The Square had a way to send them a percentage and me a percentage at the same time. Does that exist? Your help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

The way I would do this is to create a seperat "location" in square for each fundraiser/organization.  This way you can do a number of things.  Brand it with there brand if you want.  Pull reports easily based on the location.  Then at the end of the fundraiser or month you can pull the report and cut them a check for there commission.   

There is no way to deposit into multiple accounts.

Message 2 of 5

Thank you

Message 3 of 5

Great idea!! I do school fundraisers in my store and want to do them digitally as well.  So if I create a separate location I will use that location to direct the supporters to purchase?

Message 4 of 5

Hey Kelliban,

Did you every get a reply to your question. i would like to do school fundraisers online as well and wanted more info how to set up and then do payment?

Message 5 of 5