x

Test Partial Payments in the Invoices Request Deposit Beta

Admin

Test Partial Payments in the Invoices Request Deposit Beta

Hey everyone!

I’m excited to announce that we’ve rolled out a beta for accepting partial payments with Square Invoices!

This new feature will allow you to create a single invoice and track multiple payments on that invoice. This may also be useful for those of you who want to accept a deposit and collect the rest of the amount due later.

We know this is a feature many of you have been waiting for, so I hope you’ll help us test it out!

To join the beta click 'Reply' immediately below this post, leave a comment to let me know you’re interested, and I’ll enable it for your account.

By using partial payments and providing us feedback, you will directly influence and improve the Square Invoices product. So please share your reactions and input.

Cheers,

Howard, Square Beta Team

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Test Partial Payments in the Invoices Request Deposit Beta - Status changed to: Implemented

Great news! This feature is now live and will be rolled out to everyone in the next week! Instructions for how to request deposits in this post.

1,247 Comments

This feature is absolutely what we need for our business.  We take deposits for almost all our booked events and most want receipts. It's also been hard to keep track of who has paid their deposit without a partial payment feature! 

Alumni

Hey @FurSure - The partial payments feature is currently in development. I've moved your post to this thread which explains how to join the beta program.

I'd love to try this feature!

Can you please activate for our account! So excited to be able to use this for laybys!

I'm interested in this feature as I do security deposits for my service and remaining balance once the service is completed. 

Please sign me up! I've tried the beta version and I am very interested so I won't have to use wepay with agree.com

Beta Member

Im interested in joining the testing

Hi, 

I would like to join the Square POS Beta App for Invoices. 

Erin

Hi there, I would love to beta test this.

Would love to be part of testing