x

2nd offer for capital

Hi,

I would love to hear when people are being offered a second loan? It seems like it is all over the place - i am currently at 68 percent and the loan is only 5 weeks old. Is it too soon to be thinking about a second one? Anyone have success getting a loan at 68 percent? Do they review the accounts at certain times of the day?

Here is hoping 

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
Super Seller

every case is different as you'll see from reading others posts like yours.  In general, it seems to be between 70% and 100% but there is no guarantee that there will be a second offer.

Message 2 of 32

Yes, Im awaiting 6th Loan, and have been offered at 65% in past, but as he said each situation is different and loans ARE NOT GUARANTEED, just an fyi, I've been Paid in Full, (Never been paid in full btw) since April, so as you can see, every situation is different. Good LUCK!

Message 3 of 32

Thanks! Fingers crossed, seems like it is all over the place. Just hit 70%- so let's see what happens 🙂

Message 4 of 32

@Soulsquad- do you remember if you ever got approved on a Friday? When did the funds show? Last offer funds were there by 5:15 that day. I’m just wondering when it will hit.

Thanks! Sending good vibes for yours!

Message 5 of 32

It will probably hit Monday, Saturday banks often don’t wire

Message 6 of 32

I am paid in full as well. In the past I have seen new offers come through at about 78%. This time I do not have any new offers with 5 loans paid in full. Good luck

Message 7 of 32

Good luck to you as well. I’m not very optimistic after reading all these threads. I just had a lot of my clients pay and now at 80 percent. Was hoping but this is only my first one. I’m used to how PayPal works. This loan is only 5 weeks old so maybe I paid it down to fast! Considering it’s friday pm, I’m sure I won’t see anything till Tuesday if at all! Good luck everyone 

Message 8 of 32

I'm sure that the people that are offered renewals arent coming on here as frequently as the ones that arent. They have no reason to. My advise is just dont count on it. If you get an offer great! But don't expect it. 

Message 9 of 32

True! Do you know if ‘reviews’ and ‘offers’ are done at certain times of the day? I know it’s all auto but there has to be some rhyme or reason.. have you noticed any pattern when you have gotten offers? Do they happen on the weekends as well?

Thanks 

Message 10 of 32

There is no rhyme or reason to me, there is a guy who said he’s figured it out, but it may be just his case, don’t stress!!! I did for so many months, wasted energy worrying about the offers, God Bless! Have the faith! And keep processing 

Message 11 of 32

I did get my latest offer Wednesday.  I was at 83.  In the past I was offered at 65-70. I've never paid any extra, just the standard pmt. In the past also, I had my money with in a few hours.  This time, 48 hours later I'm still waiting on funding. But , they do tell you to allow 3 business days.  I'm assuming Square has grown by leaps and bounds, and that is why it takes longer to get a renewal.  Good luck!

Message 12 of 32

Thanks! Nice to hear a positive story! Did you get approved? Just waiting on the funds? Congrats! 

Message 13 of 32
Beta Member

I am at 82% on my 3rd loan with no new offer yet.  I am hoping I get another offer soon!

Message 14 of 32

Good luck! Anyone know if they make offers on the weekends? Or should I just stop looking and wait till Tuesday!

Message 15 of 32

Stop looking! It’s gonna drive you crazy! I promise. Live your life it’s a holiday weekend they are doing any offers I’d assume, but good luck, you sound how I sounded months ago...

Message 16 of 32

Ha! I tried, but I cannot! I just got excited about the idea of a 2nd one- was used to how PayPal works. Oh, well. Hope you eventually get yours!

Message 17 of 32

Thanks! Same to you.

Message 18 of 32

I’m happy to say I just got an offer! Was double my previous offer. Has not been approved yet- but here is hoping. 

Message 19 of 32

Nice! i must be BlackBalled, I've gotten nothing. Congrats!

Message 20 of 32

Not sure it will happen. I got my first dispute this morning 😢 but then 2 hours later got the offer. Super small dispute and already resolved it but I’m sure that will make them decline 

Message 21 of 32