x

I'm trying to submit a dispute challenge and having trouble attaching my documents to it.

I'm trying to submit a dispute challenge, I need to attach my supporting documents and when I try to attach them, I'm getting an error message saying "Upload Failed".  What am I missing?  Trying to upload pdf and a jpeg, they're under the max size of 50mb. I saved them on my desktop so I could easily find them.  But they won't attach.  Help, I need to get this submitted by the 1st of Jan.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

@MaryMiche Try clearing the cache on your web browser or switching to a different web browser all together. That's been a solution some sellers have used whenever they run into this. 

If that doesn't do the trick, follow the steps provided by @VanKalkerFarms and our Disputes team can get you taken care of. 

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

your best bet is to call support as people here are just other users and can't help with a question specific to your account as we don't have access to it.  I think faxing is also an option but I'm not sure.

https://squareup.com/help/contact

Click "Other"

Click "I don't see my issue"

Click "Call Support"

Write down your Customer Code

Call 1  855  700  6000

Message 2 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

@MaryMiche Try clearing the cache on your web browser or switching to a different web browser all together. That's been a solution some sellers have used whenever they run into this. 

If that doesn't do the trick, follow the steps provided by @VanKalkerFarms and our Disputes team can get you taken care of. 

Message 3 of 4

Thank you to both @EJ_ and @VanKalkerFarms!  If all else fails, reboot your computer!  I rebooted and then went back into my Square dashboard and the attachments were ok, error messages were gone.  Then I tried attaching another PDF and got the error message again. So I logged out of Square, and rebooted my computer, went back into Square and the PDF had finished attaching OK. Don't know if the rebooting or just logging out and logging back in was the charm, but it worked!  I am using Edge for a browser. So I was able to get both of my disputes sent in OK.  Thanks again!!

Message 4 of 4