x

Can I change the format of the Daily Sales Summary email?

On Tuesday 4/25/2017 the format of our Daily Sales Summary Report that is emailed each night changed.  Is there anyway to customize it so that I can put back some of the data that isn't there anymore?

Thank you

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Hey @jamesr, currently there is no way to edit the format of the Daily Sales Summary report. I will make sure to pass this feature request along to our product team! 

If anything changes I will make sure to update the thread. 😀

Message 2 of 8

My organization also has a great need for Daily Sales Summary customization. The Summary is the quickest way for us to check in on how our sales are doing. We are presently finding our summaries to be distorted. (ex: showing gross profits rather than net, which makes a big different for us). 

Message 3 of 8

Hey @leadthemhome

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on this feature request. I will make sure to flag your post to the product team. If there are any updates I will make sure to post them in this thread. 

Message 4 of 8

Thank you, @Chad. We appreciate it.

Message 5 of 8

Has there been any new developments on this? We would like to be able to determine credit card sales from cash sales in the daily sales summary email.

Message 6 of 8

I agree RachellChaney, we need to be able to add cash vs card sales on the Daily emailed report.  We also be really nice to be able to customize it.

Message 7 of 8
Admin

Thank you for your post @theofficebar18. I agree that a custom report feature would be really useful! If we have any news on this request we'll post in this thread to let you know.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 8 of 8