x
Beta Member

Square Capital Reconsideration

Just hit the 70% mark on my second loan (which I received in November) and just as last time I’ve got another opportunity to expand the moment I receive the funding... I posted on here last loan around this same time and boom my offer appeared....hoping to have similar luck again!!!!! Regardless I’d like to say how great I think square capital is I can garuntee that I will be a long term user of square in general based off of my experiences thus far... Thanks for everything thus far and I’ll be accepting you alls next offer the moment it’s recieved!!!!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Good Luck, im at 99% awaiting, i think it's random; Ive always gotten offers at 78-85% but now nothing, So im just keep processing, look at it this way, after you are paid off, you get to keep that 13%.

Message 2 of 6
Alumni

Hi @chefparrishg3 - Congrats on getting so far in your previous loan! 

I suggest you send our Capital team an email since we can't discuss account specific info on the community. Here are the instructions for emailing their team:

Go to: www.squareup.com/help/contact

Click "Square Capital"

Click "I don't see my issue"

Click "Email Support"

Hope this helps!

Message 3 of 6

I too am hoping for another loan. I am at 85% but keeping the hope. I'm curious how often they review accounts, daily, weekly, monthly?

Good luck to everyone waiting

Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

We received our offer yesterday and I have heard that they review daily when you are 70% and until paid off 

Message 5 of 6

Did you get approved and funded?

Message 6 of 6