x

Is the Square Appointment app available on android devices?

Is the Square Appointment app available on android devices?

Just got and android device, wondering if square appointment app is compatible with it? Not seeing app I'm store.

Thank you in advance.

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Is the Square Appointment app available on android devices?

Hi everyone - I have some exciting news to share. We are now recruiting sellers for an early access Android app

Read more at Devon's post linked above.

159 Comments

I would like early access, though I thought we already would if we were on this topic page. So I’m just asking again to be in the beta.

Thank you 

Alumni

Hi @TranquilKneads - As I mentioned in my best answer on the first page, you'll need to comment on this thread to learn more about the early access program for Android. 

@katieand can you verify if I was included in the testing?

I am so bummed out you can't access your appointment book on a Samsung phone or tablet. I use you for payments and want to use you for appointments as well. I only have android products 😞

Yay!! So happy it's starting to take direction for us!!!

Alumni

Hey @Lashesbykris! Good news: The Android version of Appointments is actually in development and is now open for Android Sellers to test. If you'd like to be part of the Early Access program, you can request to join within this thread🤙🏼

I use schedulicity and love it!  But am interested to see what the square appt. option will look like

Beta Member

Please let me know when beta is available! Thanks!!

Beta Member

Thabkbyou

Hi, I was just trying to set up my business on Square appts and looks like you just have it for Apple..have you developed for Android yet?