x
Super Seller Alumni

One thing I love about Square

Sometimes it's just nice to let everyone know their hard work is greatly appreciated! So, I'm starting a thread to let the owners of Square and all the people who work for Square know  that they have made our small business so much better and easier and more cost effective. Thank you Square for all you do for us. For anyone reading this please make a comment on something you LOVE about Square or using Square. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

I totally agree. It's so user-friendly and intuitive. Easy to edit and organize. Funny thing is my normal bank has tried to offer me deals on the POS they offer. When I asked to see a demo they had nothing even remotely as developed. 

Go Square

Message 2 of 9
Super Seller Alumni

@Vitreluxe, I totally agree! 

Message 3 of 9

What a really great positive post! Bravo! I agree with all the previous comments and would like to add that my personal experience with Square has been very positive. The format is very user friendly, reliable, and I love that it can be mobile so that I can process sales and easily follow all that is happening in my brick and mortar when I am at market, a buying trip or vending at an event. In the years that I have used Square I have only had one issue that require I reach out to customer service and the response was friendly and timely. Square Capital has also been a truly helpful option to grow my business. Thank you Square!

Message 4 of 9

I agree. I have bragged about Square as if I owned it! The products and services have been very good for my business.

The loans have helped me in a great way and although I have not had another offer, I am very grateful for the ones I have had.

Great post! Love your positive vibe!!

Cheers form the Desert!

Message 5 of 9
Alumni

Aw, you guysssss! This is such a great way to start the week. Thank you for all the love! We love and appreciate each of you right back!! ❤️
Message 6 of 9
Super Seller

I'd like to echo the sentiments shared here.

Message 7 of 9
Alumni

Thank you @SoWest and @LocavoreStore!! We feel lucky to get to work for you! 💗

Message 8 of 9

My sentiments exactly. It is so easy to use, very competitive pricing and I love the option of square capital.

Message 9 of 9