x

Finally offered a new Capital loan

So, I was 87% paid off on my 3rd loan and tonight I was offered a 4th loan.  Super excited as I am

definitey in need right now.  I’m waiting to see if it has been approved still but happy nonetheless.  I will say, it is for a lesser amount than my previous 2 loans though my sales have been consistent over the last 4 years.  There is hope, guys!  Thanks Square!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Just an update that I was approved within 2 hours and will be in my account tomorrow.  I wasn’t asked to submit anything further for approval (heard some people were being asked for drivers license, etc).

Message 2 of 6

Congrats!! Paid 5th loan off in June with no new offers. I just paid off a business loan from another company which was way more expensive but SQUARE has given up on me so I have to find other means. I’m glad SQUARE is still helping some business:). 

Message 3 of 6

Congrats, my friend. I'm glad that you got your loan, as the square capital program is wonderful

Message 4 of 6

Congratulations on approval of your loan. I just opened my ballroom dance studio in August...it's been really tight the past couple of months...Where were you at in sales / time open when square offered you your first loan?

-Steve Mathon

Granite State Ballroom

Message 5 of 6

I was in business a year but I’m pretty sure they had just started their Capital program when I was offered my first loan.  My CC sales are only about [Personal Information Redacted] annually as I do a lot of cash transactions (I’m a Massage Therapist with my own business/sole proprietorship).

Message 6 of 6