x

Is there a way to customize the online dashboard so I only see stats that I care about?

I use Square to replace paper invoices with an easy electronic option and process credit cards.  I really don't care for the sales tracking stuff or the amount of times one of my clients visits the Square site to pay their bill.  Those stats don't help me.  I would like to get rid of all of that upon opening my dashboard.  Instead I would really benefit from seeing How many invoices are still outstanding, the average number of days invoices are overdue and unpaid, then a snapshot of the fees that I've paid in the current month.  Does anyone know how I can put those things directly on my dashboard so I can see them right away without navigating and generating reports and stuff?

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 6
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Is there a way to customize the dashboard so when I open it I only see stats that I care about?

Hi @Gscapes and @Ron - great news! 🎉

You can now choose which widgets to hide or show on your dashboard. Log in and check it out! 👀

New configurable dashboard!New configurable dashboard!

Thanks again for the feedback! 

5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller Alumni

I do not think that would be possible. Because everybody wants to see different reports/stats/info, it would be impossible for Square to try to keep up. We do not use all the information available either but it only takes seconds to navigate to the areas that are important to us. And you never know if the other information available might be of interest in the future.

Message 2 of 6
Alumni

Hi @Gscapes - @Ron is right that it's not possible right now. I do think it's an interesting idea though, and have passed it along to our product teams. 👍

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Hi @Gscapes and @Ron - great news! 🎉

You can now choose which widgets to hide or show on your dashboard. Log in and check it out! 👀

New configurable dashboard!New configurable dashboard!

Thanks again for the feedback! 

Message 4 of 6
Super Seller Alumni

Love it !

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

Hi all - wanted to let you know that now you can also drag and drop dashboard widgets so that you can more easily see your most valuable stats! 👌

Message 6 of 6