x
Beta Member

Multiple Loyalty Programs

I would like to set up my coffee rewards differently than my other items. I would like to be able to set-up 2 separate loyalty programs in Square. I am adding espresso to our menu. My current loyalty program offers 1 star for a certain set of items bought, and once reaching 10 stars, they can reward themselves with any 1 of those certain set of items. I want to set up my coffee separately, is there any way to do this as of yet? I don't want to have to print separate coffee/espresso earning cards, and I don't want to increase or decrease current star values. Is it possible for Square to at least offer the ability to be able to set up an additional loyalty customer program?

Message 1 of 9
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Multiple Loyalty Programs

Hi all - Sharing an exciting update! You can now create multiple tier rewards in Loyalty. See more here!

8 REPLIES 8
Admin

Thanks for bringing this up here, @ndb_bakery!

You can set up different star allocations for by item or category (e.g. coffee = 1 star and espresso = 2 stars). As far as how the reward can be redeemed, the only options at this time are by: discount on the entire sale, discount on an Item or category, or a free item. Are you looking to only associate coffee-earned stars with coffee rewards and espresso-earned stars with espresso rewards?

So that I can be sure I'm on the same page with what you're looking for, please let me know if I'm on track. Appreciate your time. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 9
Beta Member

Yes - because on my current rewards program I offer about 10 different items all within the same price range, so they can buy 10 and receive 1 free.  However, I just prefer to set up coffee and espresso separately.  I do not wish to have it associated with my current set-up....

Message 3 of 9
Admin

Got it. Thank you for confirming, @ndb_bakery. I'll be sharing your post with our Product Liaison team. We appreciate your patience as we're always working to improve our features based on seller feedback.

If any other sellers in a similar situation have a workaround or insight to share, feel free to chime in!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 9

In my business I have customers who frequent my shop rather regularly.  However my "big spenders" generally only come to my shop (live 1.5 hours away) for my open house events.  I also would like to reward these customers.  So rewarding those who spend a lot as well as those who frequent alot.  Hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Message 5 of 9

Hello @theprmitvewil, I think I've got an idea of what you're looking for. 

You want a program for customers that visit often and make purchases on the smaller end and then a program for your customers that spend high dollar amounts, but don't visit as often. 

I hope I've got a grasp on what you're looking for. If I'm off the mark please let me know so I can have accurate feedback to give to our Loyalty Team! 

Message 6 of 9

Yes that is correct!

Message 7 of 9
Alumni

Hi @ndb_bakery & everyone else  - We're now accepting merchants for an early access tiered loyalty program. See more on this thread and comment to learn more! 

Message 8 of 9
Alumni

Hi all - Sharing an exciting update! You can now create multiple tier rewards in Loyalty. See more here!

Message 9 of 9