x

Online store down

Our Square online store has been down for the lasrt 2 hours or so. All settings on the back end look fine. Any known outages currently?

http://store.patchwerks.com/

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MY STORE IS DOWN AS WELL! It would have been nice to receive a notification instead of attempting to load new products and wondering how long it's been out for....

Message 2 of 6
Admin

@Patchwerks @FlyingLotus Very sorry to hear about this! @Patchwerks I was able to you view you store just now. There wasn't an outage yesterday — can you let me know what error message you were seeing?

If you were seeing a blank screen or the website just wouldn't load these Dashboard troubleshooting steps should help!

But if you're still not able to set up your store today definitely let me know here or call Support so we can investigate! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 6

The online store was down for about 3 hours. It was showing the default setup screen with the 3 or 4 step instructions for getting the store set up. Our store has been online and running for a year without any issues and we didn't make any changes to the settings recently.

All seems well now - thanks for checking in!

Cindy

Message 4 of 6
Admin

Thanks for letting me know Cindy, very glad to hear your store is back up and running! 😀 

That certainly sounds unusual so if it happens again please do call our Support team so we can take a closer look!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 6
Super Seller

Message 6 of 6