x

Export Customers not working correctly

Hi-

I am trying to export my customers to a csv, because I'd like to look at all my customer's total & average spent.  I can go to Customers->Directory->Export Customers but it always exports only 25 customers and I have over 15,000 customers.

Is there something else I need to be doing?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

I spoke with Customer Support this morning and export customers will only export customers who have shared their emails with you or that you have entered.  Does anyone know how to export the other information?  It makes no sense that on your dashboard you can see the average amount a customer has spent, total amounts, how many times they've visited, etc. but you can't export any of this? 

If a customer hasn't entered their email why would it matter if I export it?  It would just be a blank field anyway.

Message 2 of 3
Admin

@PineappleFabric Glad you found your solution with the help of our Support team!

I'm afraid there isn't a way to pull a report for your un-reachable customers (those who haven't opted in for email receipts and visited your business at least once within the last year).

I see how it would be helpful to pull this information into a report and I'll share your thought about including blank fields for certain information with the Customers team.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 3