x

Is it possible to see a copy of client emails?

The title of this thread was updated from its original title: “Copy of client emails”.

Bookfresh copied the admin or staff on all client emails, why isn't this possible with Square Reader?

The fact that I don't know for sure if an email is sent to client or exactly what it entails is ridiculous.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller Alumni

You can see what was sent to your customer by looking up the customer in the dashboard and viewing Activity.  What are you wanting emailed to you?  You can always pull up the reciept.

Message 2 of 7

Thank you, that is good to know that I can see past history in the customer section. I was looking under client.

However, what I would like is to be cc'd on the emails that go out to my clients. I want to see exactly what they are receiving and it helps me to keep on top of things if there is something that needs to be altered in the standard email response.

Message 3 of 7
Super Seller Alumni

This is currently not possible to do.  Customers only receive what you send them:

• Receipts (you can view these by customer or in transactions)
  • Marketing emails (created and sent by you via square marketing, you see it before you send.)
  • Invoices (created and sent by you, You will get an email on these, not exactly what the customer sees, it doesn't have the pay now button.)
  • Order confirmations form online store.

To name a few.

Message 4 of 7

I only want a copy of the emails that confirm or modify they're appointments. The Bookfresh software cc'd us on the appointment software and it was extremely helpful and prevented miscommunications. Please consider adding this feature.

Message 5 of 7

If a client replys to the email that send the invoice. How do we see that reply?

I have a client that says she responede to the email and I have not received anything.

Message 6 of 7
Super Seller Alumni

Invoices are sent form a generic square email account.  If they reply to it no one will get it.   Now if you fill in your information on the receipt setup screen and make sure you enter an email address they can click on it and reply to you.  

Message 7 of 7