x

Not americans with NO SSN but with bank account

Hi. We are planning a fashion event in Miami and wuold like to have square available for credit card processing. We are not americans so we dont have SSN but we do have a BOFA account, how can we proceed to link the account?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

You can sign up with an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) rather than a social security number, but you must have one or the other.

Message 2 of 5

Hi,

I have received my ITIN number about 2 weeks ago but Sqaure doesnt seem to recognize me. Is there a number I can call? I have just opened a small business and can only take cash payments which is really limiting my money flow. I am at my wits end. Can you give me some advise on how to get my application complete.

Message 3 of 5

Hello @PERFUNIQ, welcome to the Seller Community! 

If you're having trouble with activating your account you can reach out to our Customer Success Team via email! Once your account is activated you'll be able to give us a call. 

Since this is a public form we can't help troubleshoot this here, we don't want to put your personal information on here for everyone to see 

Message 4 of 5

thanks.

i still having this issue.

i do not want to put my personal detail here as well , but i need someone to talk to. 

but there is no one to talk to , as the account is not activated.

frustrated !!!!!!!

Message 5 of 5