x

Is there a link that takes you directly to the booking page? Like on Setmore? Style Seat etc?

Is there a link that takes you directly to the booking page? Like on Setmore? Style Seat etc?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

So sorry for the delay in following up with you!

The answer to your question is an astounding YES! You can find this link directly on your Square Dashboard

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Best Answer

So sorry for the delay in following up with you!

The answer to your question is an astounding YES! You can find this link directly on your Square Dashboard

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 4

Is there a way to condense.or customize my online booking address? Sending the current given address via text looks very long and unclean. I would like to put the online booking address on my business cards, but I cannot with the current link. Please help!

-Lindsey

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hey @Lindseys - Unfortunately, the feature you're looking for isn't available directly through us at the moment. However, there are many free URL shorteners out there such as through Google or Bitly. I know Bitly allows you the option to customize your link if you open an account with them.

Hope that helps!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 4