x
Beta Member

Third loan still not offered 78%

I’m 78 percent paid off on my second loan with a substantial increase in sales since the last one it’s only taken me six months I do over 1000 in transactions a day with new business almost daily and I’ve yet to get an offer... last offer made at 75%... I’ve reached out and I get the generic response I’m frustrated I have an incredible opportunity need the funding and if I have to do it with someone else I don’t feel like I’m a Right fit to continue giving square my business.... I’m not saying I deserve special treatment but when I’m hitting the numbers I am and doing all of the things it says I need to be doing to be reconsidered and I’m not receiving an offer How else am I supposed to feel. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Super Seller

there is no special magic percentage where you will automatically get a new loan offer.  you could get one at 76%, 83%, 91%, or not be offered one at all while there is a loan outstanding.  

Message 2 of 8

I've had 6 previous loans, never got to 100% paid, until this loan. Now I'm paid off completely and no new offers. 

Just keep processing.  That's all you can do

Message 3 of 8
Beta Member

Received offer yesterday!!!

Message 4 of 8

That's great! Congratulations. Send some good vibes my way please.  

Message 5 of 8

did you get funded?

Message 6 of 8

what was your remaining balance on the old loan when you got your new one?

Message 7 of 8

Yea I have never hit 100% either. I always had it between 60% to 70%. Completly paid off now but none on dashboard yet, hoping one for this weekend though.

Message 8 of 8