x

Is there a way to show that an appointment has been checked out or passed?

I'm wondering if if there is a way to see that you've already checked out a guest on the calendar and/or if the time has passed.  Other calendars sometimes have those appointments muted (in color) when they pass.  Is this an option?

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

This isn't an available feature at the moment, but it would be a helpful one. I know the change in color definitely helps me with my personal calendar events as well. 

I'll let our Product Team know about your feature request, and hopefully we can get this implemented in the near future. Keep an eye out for updates!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

This isn't an available feature at the moment, but it would be a helpful one. I know the change in color definitely helps me with my personal calendar events as well. 

I'll let our Product Team know about your feature request, and hopefully we can get this implemented in the near future. Keep an eye out for updates!

Message 2 of 5

I am a Salon Owner and they would be so helpful and also if I hit on an old appointment that was already checked out it still allows me check it out twice.. it would be nice if it showed already processed.... verus possibly checking out the same appointment twice. 

Message 3 of 5
Admin

Hi @SV24 — welcome to the seller community and thanks for taking the time to share your experience with this. I'll make sure to surface this with our Product Liaison team as well. Please let us know if you ever have any questions and keep in touch!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 5

It would also be VERY helpful to be able to label an appointment as missed or 'no show' and then have those appointments stand out in some way on the calendar - perhaps it turns red when marked as 'missed' - providing a simple way to view outstanding appointments and follow up.

Thanks for listening.

Qi

Message 5 of 5