UP SELL AT CONFIRMATION PAGE

by fixit on ‎05-15-2017 01:52 PM - last edited on ‎05-16-2017 07:53 AM by Community Manager

Hi,

I would LOVE to see the confirmation page be customizable.

So we can provide the guest with an upsell AFTER they have purchased a product.

Sally Buys Product X and Y. 

At Confirmation. A video pops up with a new offer: Get Item Z for half off. 

Sally now makes 2 purchases before she leaves the website. 

Comments
by tradey
‎03-30-2016 09:25 AM - edited ‎03-30-2016 09:27 AM

Hello Weebly,

Can you please add cross promotion and upsell features so that when a customer comes to click on the 'Add to Cart' button, a popup window would display automatically persuading him to view other similar products related to the product that he added to the shopping cart. We should be able to assign the cross-promoting products to a particular product inside the product panel in the editor. And this option can be toggled on and off, allowing the user to decide if he/she wants to cross-promote or not. Don't know how much it can take time to embed such a feature but it sure as hell will boost my sales enormously if implemented. Thx (-:

by tradey
on ‎05-24-2016 12:26 AM - last edited on ‎08-04-2016 09:46 AM by Community Manager

Can you please add cross-selling and upselling features so that when a customer comes to click on the 'Add to Cart' button, a popup window would display automatically persuading him/her to view other similar products related to that product in which he/she has added to the shopping cart. We should be able to assign the cross-promoting products to a particular product inside the product panel in the editor. This however should be completely optional for the user. Please vote if you find this interesting for your business!

by MiguelVM
on ‎08-19-2016 07:47 PM - last edited on ‎09-03-2016 03:01 PM by Employee Moderator

Been with weebly simce the beginning but have thoght about shopify because they have an App that upsells, and cross sells at checkout. Would be great if you could create this

by SBB
on ‎08-20-2016 01:40 PM

Couldn't agree more!

Same thoughts here. E-Commerce without upsell or cross sell leave a lot of consumers' money on the table.

by sellbabysell
on ‎11-23-2016 06:25 AM

Yep, definitely need an upsell feature that's integrated into their order and RTS system.  You can do this with www.sendowl.com, which I use with a digital goods business on Squarespace and it works amazing.  Lets go Weebly!!!

by botunkus
on ‎12-03-2016 09:39 AM - last edited on ‎02-23-2017 12:53 PM by Community Manager

How about adding a feature that suggests another companion product when an item is added to the sales cart? When you buy something on Amazon suggestions are made to the effect "customers who purchased this item also bought XYZ". This would help improve sales for those of us who have business sites.

by Onegin0
on ‎12-03-2016 02:10 PM

What we really need is 'upselling' where adding something to your shopping cart (or clicking on 'checkout') pops up a dialog offering you an add-on or alternative.  

This is absolutely essential for ecommerce as we've found it increases income by around 80% - so until Weebly offers it the ecommerce platform isn't an option for us. 

Check out the video here to see it done well:

https://apps.shopify.com/product-upsell

by SES737
on ‎12-18-2016 10:29 PM

I agree

by NatureGlo1
on ‎12-27-2016 08:13 AM

I second that, Weebly! That would be a fantastic thing to add to your growing repertoire of the all-in-one so we don't have to look to 3rd parties! Please, please, do add an upselling feature to Weebly soon!

Gloria Brooks

by WindyJMusic
on ‎01-18-2017 06:46 AM - last edited on ‎01-19-2017 11:02 AM by Community Manager

I would like to be able to add a single step in the checkout process where I can upsell anyone looking to finish their purchase.  Example: Customer puts Product A in their shopping cart.  As they checkout, they get an additional page that asks if they want to donate to my company's charity of choice (although this could really be any product or products we wish).  Their donation is then added to the final payment screen.

This would make a huge difference on our ability to increase sales and support charities of our choice.

Announcements
Here are some important announcements.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors