x

Multiple devices but appointments do not sync

When an appointment is booked, the appointment does not always populate on my phone, however, when I check my laptop, the appointment shows. Any idea how I can have all my devices synced to show the same information?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

@Spabisou - Sorry to hear about the trouble! This should definitely be syncing every time. Just to make sure we're on the same page, you're referring to the calendar within the app? Are you using a gmail account to sync your calendar? 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 8

I'm experiencing a similar issue. I have the Google calendar app on my phone. I selected the import/export option to sync appointments. I thought that I would see appointments set online in my Google calendar. My Square account is set up via Yahoo. On my phone, I linked my Yahoo & Gmail accounts hoping this would allow for the online scheduled appointments to show in Google calendar app but they have yet to do so. What am I doing wrong?

Message 3 of 8
Square

@thedollfacer - It sounds like you've got things configured correctly. Out of curiosity, when you log into Gmail directly and look at the calendar - do you see your appointments? Have you tried refreshing the calendar on the Dashboard? 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 8

Similar Issue Here and I did try refreshing from the dasboard.

Message 5 of 8
Admin

Hey @rpkLMBT and @CheshireCat, sorry to hear that you're encountering trouble with this as well.

I wanted to check in and see if there's a chance you were checking before the 30 minute time period had passed — it can take up to 30 minutes for your calendars to sync. If that window of time has passed and you're still having trouble, it might be best to get in touch with our Support Team so they can have a closer look at your settings.

Hope this helps clear things up.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 6 of 8

Thank you for the followup, I was able to correct the problem by re-linking the google calendars per the advice of Square Support. Thank you for your followup again.

Message 7 of 8

I am having the exact same issue. Neither importing or exporting is happening no matter how many times I click Refresh.

Message 8 of 8