x

Itemized Refunds

when i issue a refund for an item, the total sales report shows the corrected amount but the itemized totals do not show that the amount refunded in that section. so say i refunded a payment for a meal, the total sales amount is adjusted, but the MEALS total is off by the refunded amount. where as the other secitons say (drinks) total is correct.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

You are correct, right now when an item is refunded it is not automatically adjusted. I completely agree with you that this would be an immensely useful feature and I will share your feedback out with our Product Liaison team. Every change we make to Square comes and is shaped by feedback that we get from merchants so we really do appreciate hearing this type of request! 

Message 2 of 4

hi ,

i have the same prblm we have 3 retail showroom , when the customer return the product means we refund the amount , but in the inventory the stocks are not update they shows that the product are sold ... we want clear clarification please help us plz contact : [PERSONAL INFORMATION REDACTED]

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

That is correct,  currently, the Square POS does not adjust inventory on returned goods.  That is something you will have to manually adjust.

Message 4 of 4