x

I am not receiving the Square Reports with the daily sales summary

I am not receiving the Square Reports with the daily sales summary. I checked the notification settings and they are not in the spam folder. I do receive it from one of our locations but not the once that are open 24/7. Is there any way to fix that?

Message 1 of 15
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @JMUSK, thanks for flagging this and sorry to hear about the notification trouble. You should be receiving notifications regardless of your business hour settings, and it sounds like you've covered all of your bases by checking spam and notification settings.

We'll need to have our Support team take a closer look at your account to get this sorted out. Please send us the names of the locations that aren't producing the daily sales summary. We'll get to the bottom of this ASAP.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @JMUSK, thanks for flagging this and sorry to hear about the notification trouble. You should be receiving notifications regardless of your business hour settings, and it sounds like you've covered all of your bases by checking spam and notification settings.

We'll need to have our Support team take a closer look at your account to get this sorted out. Please send us the names of the locations that aren't producing the daily sales summary. We'll get to the bottom of this ASAP.

️ Tom | he/him
Message 2 of 15

Thank you. The locations that arent sending the summary are: Lestat's on Park and Lestat's on Adams.

Thank you.

Message 3 of 15
Admin

Appreciate it, @JMUSK! I've escalated this for further review and we'll be in touch as soon as we have any updates.

In the meantime, you can access all of your reports from your Online Square Dashboard. Thanks for your patience.

️ Tom | he/him
Message 4 of 15
Admin

Hi @JMUSK, wanted to circle back here and let you know that we reached out to the email address associated with your Square account. Please have a look there, if you haven't already, and reply directly to our email if that didn't help clear things up. Thanks for your help with this. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Message 5 of 15

I am having the same issue. Did not receive emailed sales summary for the last two days.

Message 6 of 15
Admin

@mdhj Sorry that no one has followed up with you yet! 

If you've checked your notification settings from your Square Dashboard as well as your spam/junk folders go ahead and call the CS team. They'll be able to investigate this further and help you to start receiving this report again! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 7 of 15

St, John's Helpful Shop

Message 8 of 15

Your program won't allow me to use my email address because it is already used.  Of course it is I used it when I had an older version of Square, but it is the one I want to use for this one.  Please help me by allowing me to receive reports on charlesperaino@gmail.com!

Message 9 of 15
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Charles12 - I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

With our system, you cannot have the same email address associated with more than one Square account. We can do what we call scrambling the email on the old account so that you can use it for the new one. In order to do that you will need to speak with Customer Support at 1-855-700-6000 squ.re/contactsqsupport.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Message 10 of 15

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Not getting my daily report

Not getting my daily report

Message 11 of 15
Super Seller Alumni

We'll need a little more information: what report aren't you getting?  You may have to generate the report yourself instead of receiving it automatically as you seem to be expecting.

Judy T Shumway
Message 12 of 15

I am having the same issue.  I receive the sales summary for all of our locations except one.  

Message 13 of 15
Square Community Moderator

Hello @JreaSlugger 

I would like to look into this for you. Can you please share the name of the location you are currently missing reports? I also wanted to confirm if you have checked your spam folder.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 14 of 15

Same issue. Daily Summary reports are not being dispatched

Message 15 of 15