x

Is the Square Appointment app available on android devices?

Is the Square Appointment app available on android devices?

Just got and android device, wondering if square appointment app is compatible with it? Not seeing app I'm store.

Thank you in advance.

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Is the Square Appointment app available on android devices?

Hi everyone - I have some exciting news to share. We are now recruiting sellers for an early access Android app

Read more at Devon's post linked above.

159 Comments

Yes square def drop the ball on this one. All the advertising on Facebook and email spamming me about their products worked. I bought two square pos. Have 40 barbers on their POS and Appimointment app. But half of them have to use chrome to look at their apt. Everyday I get a text telling me to close their book or open their book. Getting annoying. 

Beta Member

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: “Where is the Droid app for appointments??”. The original author has been notified via email.

I've been using square for 4 years now and still no app for Droid.  There are many companies offering it so why doesn't square???  It won't link to Google calendar so it's basically worthless to have 

Hey @Blonderellas, this is a popular feature request that we're actively looking into. Check out Devons answer on the first page of this thread. 

Beta Member

So basically. A year later y'all can't figure out how to build the app.  Too many other companies out there that offer it.  

The SAME answer on the first part of this thread is the SAME answer y'all keep repeating over the past year. "We're working on it".  It's one thing to keep repeating it, but to actively show you're ACTUALLY "working on it" is another.   You can only keep appeasing people with that answer for so long before they all get smart enough to figure it out you're really not and have no intentions of developing an android app and we all move on to something different..and better that DOES work for those of us that prefer Android over "i" anything. 

Not good in all these years. Will you honestly have one for androids?

How is it you have a Square app for android to accept payments but not for appointments?  Hmmm....  I switched from Bookfresh because y'all took it over.  If there isn't an app for the appointments by the time my free service runs out in March, I'm moving on to another appointment app.  Not to mention almost 1/2 my clients are not getting their reminders email or texts. 

Why do you guys keep saying your working on a appointment app for Android when you know your not. Its been 2 yrs since you responded with we will let our developers know & its been noted....you have freaking update after update for iphone & ipad users...why do I have to pay $32 if I can't access everything I'm paying for...& no I don't want to have to log in via web browser every time I want to access my appointments you don't make apple users do this...

Hello @TxBarber, Our Appointments Team is going to make an App for Android. Please look at the comment from our Engineering Team on the first page of this thread. Since you're subscribed you will hear first when the beta is available. 

Square is partnered with 🍎. So that’s why they are dragging *bleep* on Android app!