x

how to print sales summary including the graph

How do I print a sales summary including the graph

Message 1 of 11
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Your CSV export won't include the graph but you can take a screenshot and print your full screenshot to include your graph. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Square

Best Answer

Your CSV export won't include the graph but you can take a screenshot and print your full screenshot to include your graph. 

Message 2 of 11

How do I print graphs of sales by time of day?

Message 3 of 11
Alumni

Hey @cfchadwick,

Welcome to the Community! I've merged your thread with the same topic that should answer your question. If not, let us know!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 11

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Print graphs

Hello, I'm a new user of the Square register Kit. For the most part I am very happy with the set up, but I'm a little disappointed that I am unable to print out any of the graphs found in reports on the Dashboard. I tried right clicking the page and selecting print, but all that came up in the print preview were just a few numbers, but no graphs. I am the office manager for a non-profit, so I have to report to the board members on a monthly basis. It would be very helpfull to be able to print out a graph report for them to look at. Does anyone know if something like this will be available on the Square dashboard in the future?

Message 5 of 11
Admin

Thanks for your post @ursclub, welcome to Square and to the Seller Community!

There isn't an option to print the graphs directly from Dashboard but you could take a screenshot and print that, as suggested by Kelly in this thread

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 11

Thank you Helen for your response and suggestion. I'll have to try that after I learn how to take a screen shot with my desk top. 🙂

Message 7 of 11

Printing a screenshot of the report with the graphs doesn't present as professional or official, which makes it hard to use as a means of verifying income (for things like an apartment or home rental application, etc.).

It would be nice if you would implement a means of printing sales reports that include the graphs and data with an option to add the user's company name and logo to the top, like an official letterhead or something, rather than a Excel spreadsheet file with just numbers in boxes.

Message 8 of 11
Admin

Hi @mbrumagin, welcome to the Seller Community 👋 

Thanks for adding to this thread, I agree that printing a screenshot or a copy of the page account is not ideal. 

You should be receiving monthly emails from us such as Your month in review: November 2022 

(There is more included but I couldn't fit it in the screenshots).

Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 15.44.26.pngScreenshot 2023-01-27 at 15.44.40.png

If we do release any feature updates in future on the Sales Summary reports, we'll be sure to let you know here! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 9 of 11
Super Seller

@mbrumagin ;

You could always use the csv reports from Square, upload them to Google Sheets and make your own graphs to print out.

Here is a YouTube video on how to make Charts and Graphs in Google Sheets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BABC1jktDIc 

The other alternative would be using your accounting software which not only can show your Income but also your expenses which some places require when applying for a loan or to show credit worthiness when you own your own business.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 10 of 11
Beta Member

Just my 2 cents.....I'm disappointed I can't print graphs too ) -:

Message 11 of 11