x

Can I set up Square Loyalty for corporates/business customers?

The title of this thread was updated from its original title: “Loyalty by corporates/business

Does square loyalty has the capability of setting up loyalty by a corporate name/ or a business? Our restaurant is located in proximity to many corporate businesses/offices and we want to know if we can create a corporate loyalty account to for an example company A, and every time an employee or employees from Company A purchase food they can accumulate star points to the corporate account. So at the point of purchase we look up the company name and add purchase to the account. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

You can do one or the other.  You can add the points to the customer or the business but not both.  The other thing is that if you do it by the business (1) you have to enter the same business number every time and (2) who gets the reward?  You would be better off creating the customer on an individual and enter the business name under Company.  Or add them to a Category for that business.  Then you can see who has been visiting your store regularly.

Message 2 of 4

Thanks RHatch for your reply it was very helpful. My objective is to promote group orders from businesses by offering special deals for such orders. So that I encourage them to order as a group to get discounts/specials and later redeem rewards as a company. 

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller Alumni

I see,  Sounds like a great idea to drive some sales.  So yea if your having the someone at the business place one bulk order you could easily use loyalty, or you could just give them a standard discount based on the order amount.  You could also send coupons with Square Marketing to them.

Message 4 of 4