x

How do you cancel a recurring appointment?

So I have a client that comes in every three weeks. I accidentally made her a recurring appointment for 7:15am, and also another recurring appointment for 7:30am. So I need to cancel all the appointments made for 7:15am. How do I do this? 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @Britonhair4!

Welcome to the Community! To cancel a recurring appointment, you would just need to go to the Calendars tab on your Dashboard. Click into the appointment you no longer need and at the top it will say Cancel Appointment. Once you hit that, it will give you the option to Cancel Series. (see screenshot) This will clear all of the appointments at that time slot for the customer.

Hope that helps!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @Britonhair4!

Welcome to the Community! To cancel a recurring appointment, you would just need to go to the Calendars tab on your Dashboard. Click into the appointment you no longer need and at the top it will say Cancel Appointment. Once you hit that, it will give you the option to Cancel Series. (see screenshot) This will clear all of the appointments at that time slot for the customer.

Hope that helps!

Puka - She/They
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

My computer does not give me that option when I go in to a reccuring personal event. I don't see any where to cancel it?

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hey @nishasupahan - Do you happen to have your personal Google calendar synced with your Appointments calendar? If so, you'll have to remove your personal events within Google itself.

Puka - She/They
Message 4 of 4