x

How do I move items from one section to another?

I couldn't figure out how to add books to my existing books section so I started a new section. How do I rearrange an item from one section to the other?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @DrBob, thanks for getting in touch! It sounds like you're using our Online Store for your book sales.

Right now, the option to drag and drop items between sections isn't available. In order to rearrange an item for sale between sections, you'll need to head over to your Site Editor and do the following:

• First, create your new section by hovering your curser over Add Section > Goods or Services > add appropriate title and description.

• After that, you can remove a book from the existing section by hovering your curser over the item and clicking on the mini trashcan (🗑) — don't worry, the items will still be saved in your Item Library.

• Finally, head over to your newly created section > Add or import items > Import from Library > make selections from the Item Library list > Save.

Hope this helps clear things up. If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks! 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @DrBob, thanks for getting in touch! It sounds like you're using our Online Store for your book sales.

Right now, the option to drag and drop items between sections isn't available. In order to rearrange an item for sale between sections, you'll need to head over to your Site Editor and do the following:

• First, create your new section by hovering your curser over Add Section > Goods or Services > add appropriate title and description.

• After that, you can remove a book from the existing section by hovering your curser over the item and clicking on the mini trashcan (🗑) — don't worry, the items will still be saved in your Item Library.

• Finally, head over to your newly created section > Add or import items > Import from Library > make selections from the Item Library list > Save.

Hope this helps clear things up. If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks! 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

Can you arrange your grid for online bookings so they are in an order that works best? Can you group items together like Swedish Massage 1/2 hour $45 - 1 hour $75 -90 mins $110 Deep Tissue Massage times and prices etc so it will look organized and not overwhelming with distcription and price for each time difference ...

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Welcome to the Seller Community @KristyleeH!

@Tom has listed the steps to create Sections in the Online Store so I moved your post here. To organize your store you can create a section, and then group items within each section as needed.

You can rearrange the sections too, check out the steps to edit selling sections here in the Support Center.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4