x

I have a square acc linked to a nonprofit society, I want my own personal account too but how?

I have had and used a square account as the director of a non profit society for our events.  I would like to start my own personal account but when I try to sign up for one it directs me back to my old account (because of my email)  How do I add another seperate account?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Sad this has not been answered yet - I have the same question.

Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hi everyone — apologies for the delay!

At this time, you can use only one email address to set up a Square account. If you have another email address that's available, you can get started right away at www.squareup.com and click Get Started.

If you do not have a different email address and no longer need to use your previous account, you'll need to deactivate it first. To do this, go to your online Square Dashboard. Once the old account is deactivated, your email address will be free for use with your new account.

Hope this helps with getting your separate account up and running! If you're still having any trouble getting this to work, please feel free to contact our Support Team and we'll get it cleared up ASAP.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 3