x

I setup on my computer but I use the iPad for Square POS. How do I update app??

My items are all setup on my pc, but use ipad at pos.  I created 2 new items with photo each that are not transfering to ipad.

Also how do I update app?

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @24-47-22!

To update your app, you would need to go to the App Store within your iPad then go to the Updates section.  If you're still experiencing this issue after updating to the latest version, let us know!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

I would recommend signing out of the Square POS app and then signing back in forcing it to do a new download of your Square account items and settings.

Message 2 of 6

I tried signing out and back in but it still didnt transfer my photos of 2 new items.

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @24-47-22!

To update your app, you would need to go to the App Store within your iPad then go to the Updates section.  If you're still experiencing this issue after updating to the latest version, let us know!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 6

Updated app for Square Pos but my photos didn't transfer.

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Hmm, that sounds strange @24-47-22!

These troubleshooting steps for the Point of Sale app should help! You might need to sign out of the app and sign back in again, or delete and reinstall the app. I also recommend making sure you've signed in with the correct email address (in case you have two accounts)! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 6