x
Beta Member

Ran payroll before realizing employee had not clocked out!

HELP!!! I only pay one employee, and I've never had an issue with her clocking in and out before, so I clicked on "Run payroll" without checking, only to find her hours to be too high, and realized she hadn't clocked out the last time she worked! I went back into her timecard and clocked her out, but now I can't find any way to re-run payroll or correct this before paying her (I write her a check).

PLEASE HELP!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Beta Member

Well, after waiting a little while, then trying again, when I clicked on "Import Timecards" again, it gave me the option to Overwrite the timecard I'd already imported. I wasn't originally given that option the first time I tried. I had to wait.

Why isn't it easier to get important questions like this answered in a timely manner?

Message 2 of 4

I agree, timeliness is not Square's strong suit!

You can cancel the payroll run you did and simply redo it with the correct information.

-Bob

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hey @SmartyPantsJane - Glad you were able to find a solution to your issue! If you need immediate help, you can always get in touch with the Support team via phone at 1 (855) 700-6000 on Monday - Friday from 6am - 6pm PST. Please note that you'll need to have a Customer Code to get through to them.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 4