Labels
Post an Idea

Vote on Features

What new features and improvements to Weebly do you want to see?
Post your ideas and cool stuff you want us to make here. Check out our submission guidelines.

Allow activating/deactivating of sale prices

by rhcpets on ‎01-23-2017 12:25 PM - last edited on ‎02-28-2017 02:08 PM by Community Manager

Please consider adding an activate/deactivate sale prices option so that sale prices do not have to be adjusted individually every time one wants to start/stop a sale. Very, very time consuming when done this way. A switch would be so much better! One could just leave the sale prices entered and turn them on or off as needed. 

Thanks Smiley Happy

Suggest a companion item when customer adds a similar item to cart

by botunkus on ‎12-03-2016 09:39 AM - last edited on ‎02-23-2017 12:53 PM by Community Manager

How about adding a feature that suggests another companion product when an item is added to the sales cart? When you buy something on Amazon suggestions are made to the effect "customers who purchased this item also bought XYZ". This would help improve sales for those of us who have business sites.

Automated "Get Notified When Back In Stock"

by TeamRedcatShop on ‎12-11-2016 09:33 PM - last edited on ‎02-23-2017 12:41 PM by Community Manager

Hi Weebly. A great eCommerce feature I'd love to see developed would be an automated "Notify Me When Back in Stock" button/link where my customers would be automatically notified when I change one of my products for "out of stock" to "in stock"
Thanks Weebly

Blogs and Random Post Suggestions

by jerryd on ‎02-27-2017 05:38 PM - last edited on ‎02-28-2017 12:11 PM by Community Manager

I'd like to suggest an option that automatically creates random or related blog post links at the end of a particular blog post.  Perhaps it could be an app that makes this possible or a special feature on Weebly's tool section.  Here is an example of what I'm referring to:  http://lfmccauley.com/ancestor-bio-series-thomas-leander-hankins/

Also, if you look at the homepage for this website, there seems to be a similar randomizer included here as well.

Is this difficult to include something like this for Weebly's drag-and-drop format?

Add more products at checkout [Please read]

by bear on ‎02-10-2017 06:15 PM - last edited on ‎02-12-2017 08:36 AM by Community Manager

I would love a feature when as you check out, there would be a section where you could ask customers if they would like to add ______ to their order.

For example, you are purchasing a t-shirt. As you checkout, it says "Would you like to add a sticker to your order for 50 cents?"

I think that could be a great feature and it could also be used for warranties and product insurance.

For example, you are purchasing a printer. As you checkout, it says "Would you like to add a 4 year warranty to your order for $20?"

Thanks Smiley Very Happy

Feature Requests - Daily Deal App

by RLPotions on ‎02-27-2017 10:20 PM - last edited on ‎02-28-2017 12:06 PM by Community Manager

As I love Weebly but this platform is making it hard for me to maintain, so I've been shopping around and on Shopify they have a daily deal app that I love and wish Weebly could offer this app as well. My renewal is in April and I need to make a decision soon. Is it possible to get this type of app for Weebly?

Just to clarify, you're looking for something that would take an item from your store and put it on sale as a daily deal automatically?

Auto Snippet of Blog Posts to other pages with custom options

by Deeks on ‎01-27-2017 06:03 AM - last edited on ‎01-30-2017 11:59 AM by Community Manager

1. TAG different blog posts and categorize.

2. An element which can be dragged to any page and configured to show snippets in a customized manner. For Example: a. Show recent posts under a specific TAG. b. Show the most popular posts under multiple TAGS in a page.

3. The layout of this element must be customizable so that we can have in one column the most recent posts, in another featured posts, and then most popular posts.

Feel free to comment / write to me to discuss further on this idea.

I believe many would agree that Weebly needs a automatic content management & Display system soon!

Thanks.

Related Products in eCommerce Store

by SqueezeOJ on ‎01-21-2017 10:36 AM - last edited on ‎02-15-2017 02:20 PM by Community Manager

Dear Weebly,

Please create a "Related Products" widget for your eCommerce Store.

For Example:

Related items

Thank you for your time, Jason

0 Kudos

Automated Ordering Rules for eCommerce

by octane87 a week ago - last edited Sunday by Community Manager

It would be great to have automated ordering rule programming features. One of the most basic that I'd like to see is allowing for volume discounts. Scenario:

Through my Weebly back end interface I can program a product to reduce the price of each unit when ordered in volume on the same order. For example I could set the price of 1 widget to be $10 but 2 widgets would be $18 and 3 widgets would be $24 and so on (i.e. 1 = $10 each; N+1 = $9 each; N+2 = $8 each).

This could either be done in mathematical expression (crude) or preprogrammed calculators where I could just plug in numbers in fields for the most common types of volume discounts (elegant).

Hopefully this makes sense. 

0 Kudos

Blog

by WillStangler 4 weeks ago - last edited 4 weeks ago by Community Manager

If this feature already exists, I apologize, but I would like a way to automate featuring my latest blog post on a section of my home page.

0 Kudos

Loyalty Program App

by johnn544 on ‎11-26-2016 03:27 PM - last edited on ‎02-23-2017 01:07 PM by Community Manager

I would like to offer a customer loyalty program but it appears Weebly does not support this. Any plans on creating an app?

0 Kudos

API - PRODUCT AUTOMATION

by NUVEENE on ‎11-11-2016 08:39 AM - last edited on ‎02-23-2017 01:50 PM by Community Manager

It would be great for weebly to have API platform. This will enable product automation from Manufaturer to be loaded and updated on a timely and regaulr pattern.

0 Kudos

More Granular Reporting for Storefront

by spdeegan on ‎10-26-2016 09:58 AM - last edited on ‎02-23-2017 02:22 PM by Community Manager

Would be nice to have reporting abilitiy to run a report sorted by specific SKU, then be able to download those results in a spreadsheet/csv.  (also, would be nice to get away from having to wait for the email link for download - most sites these days allow the download to begin immediately).

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Live Currency Exchange Rates and Payments

by bikemorzine on ‎10-18-2016 02:26 AM - last edited on ‎02-23-2017 02:49 PM by Community Manager

With business becoming increasingly International  and many of us dealing in various currencies it makes sense to offer live currency exchange rates meaning neither we or our clients are loosing out due to outdated exchange rates. 

0 Kudos

Sync Square Inventory with Weebly Inventory

by kcn on ‎10-15-2016 04:33 PM - last edited on ‎02-23-2017 02:53 PM by Community Manager

I thought Weebly integrated with Square, but it doesn't really, except for the payment feature. I would love to be able to integrate my Square inventory with my Weebly inventory, so I don't have to do it manually, which is such a pain! Any chance of this, Weebly?

0 Kudos

Rewards Program

by JJoson on ‎10-07-2016 02:14 AM - last edited on ‎02-23-2017 03:00 PM by Community Manager

Please add rewards program that will allow customers to earn rewards when making purchase. Customizabke rewards by admin. Great for rewards website.