x

My square payment was not complete, screen is frozen

My square pos screen is frozen on payment approved screen. Didn’t print reciept. Can’t ring in any further purchases

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @Farmersdaughter, thanks for reaching out and sorry to keep you waiting!

If you're still encountering any trouble with this, these troubleshooting tips usually resolve any issues right away: Square Point of Sale App Troubleshooting

If you have any questions or concerns about this payment, please let our Support Team know or reply here—we'll be happy to open up a case for you so they can take a look behind the scenes.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 6

Was this issue ever resolved I am having the same problem and I have already exhausted the troubleshooting pages?

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Oh no @astoyroid! What type of device do you have and what version of POS are you on? That will help us find the right troubleshooting info for you!

Message 4 of 6

I have a Moto x 3 and as far as I know the latest version of the app. At the Play Store there is no version displayed nor a button to update. I sent a query to support.

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Hello again @astoyroid, I'm sorry but the Moto X isn't compatible with the contactless and chip card card. It looks like our team was able to follow up with you by the time I read your post. If you get a new device you can check it is compatible with Square here.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 6