x

Change location in E-mail campaign footer

I'm a mobile and I do not want my address showing up on my email marketing campaigns as it is now how do I change this to show no location or just be blank? 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks for circling back and sorry for the confusion, @Unofornaio.

Is there any chance that you're set up with multiple locations? I went to check on this with my test account and I was able to save "Mobile Location (No Address)" as the Location Type from the Locations tab. After creating a campaign from the Campaigns tab, the physical address was not included in the email footer—it was left blank.

It might be helpful to touch base with our CS Team so that they can take a deeper dive into your account settings. Hope this helps get you in the right direction.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @Unofornaio, thanks for bringing this up.

It looks like another seller brought up a similar question and received an answer in this thread: I am trying to change the e-mail address that is listed on the bottom of invoices being sent out? Have a look at my reply there and let me know if that helps clear this up for you. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Message 2 of 4

Thanks Tom.. I read this and tried it but it's not working. My physical address still shows. I tried to just put in the city but it will not allow me to save it. I also selected "MOBILE LOCATION (no address)" under location type saved it and when I go to settings in the marketing section although it shows the newly crestcr location it still list the physical address.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks for circling back and sorry for the confusion, @Unofornaio.

Is there any chance that you're set up with multiple locations? I went to check on this with my test account and I was able to save "Mobile Location (No Address)" as the Location Type from the Locations tab. After creating a campaign from the Campaigns tab, the physical address was not included in the email footer—it was left blank.

It might be helpful to touch base with our CS Team so that they can take a deeper dive into your account settings. Hope this helps get you in the right direction.

️ Tom | he/him
Message 4 of 4