"I Accept Terms/Conditions" Checkbox Before Placing Order

I believe this is a great essential for customers to agree and accept to the store's terms and conditions before they place an order. And also having a sign-up for newsletter on the bottom of the "I Accept" will be so useful too. Both ways benefit both for e-commerce and marketing.

iaccept.jpg

• eCommerce
  • product setup
Comments

Yes.That would be great.

And the law in France !

yes its much needed

Status changed to: We're Considering It.

It's EU law. This is essential. And I've written about this multiple times. It's terrible the way Weebly is neglecting non-American customers in this way. They don't even have EU headquaters any more. The European COO and CEO quit last month.

Yup this can greatly help us

Yes, "I accept to the store's terms and conditions" checkbox is a must in Europe and the lack of it is big problem. I was considering to set up my online store on Weebly but apparently have to give up and find an other place. 

pmt

All weebly website in eu are breaking the law, without this option. its eu law to have condition checkbox  before they place an order. So all weebly eu stores are breaking the law. U think we can send the lawsuits to weebly, since they are breaking the law???????

Gretalia wrote:

I believe this is a great essential for customers to agree and accept to the store's terms and conditions before they place an order. And also having a sign-up for newsletter on the bottom of the "I Accept" will be so useful too. Both ways benefit both for e-commerce and marketing.

iaccept.jpg

pmt

I have a store at weebly, but i am breaking the law in my country, because there are no accept tems and conditions check box before accepting buy.

weebly online store is illigal in whole eu. this needs to be solve fast.

"We're considering it" is not acceptable. Impliment this now, Weebly. Give us the option to at least turn it on or off. Do you want a lawsuit on your hands?

Announcements
Here are some important announcements.
Top Kudoed Authors