x

Is a Zapier Integration In The Future?

I am wondering if there will be a direct Square integration with Zapier in the near future? I would love to be able to keep as much of my business within 1 platform (like Square for sales and appointments), however I want to be able to connect my customers directly in with my email service provider, be able to set up Zoom meetings, etc. Zapier can create an integration with so many platforms that it would be a very powerful addition to using Square!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Super Seller

I'm pretty sure Zapier integrates with Square... I've tried it out before, but it was a little too limited for what I wanted to get out of it... Sometimes I get kinda lost with all these integrations... Born in the wrong generation I guess. 

Message 2 of 9
Super Seller

Message 3 of 9

Ahh, you are correct I guess I should have checked the Zap Apps to see before posting! It looks to be in BETA, so hopefully they can expand upon the integrations so that we can achieve more with Zaps. It does look like I can connect the transactions to my email service provider though!

Message 4 of 9
Super Seller

Yea, it seems pretty cool. I'm not familiar with Zapier, and I'd do well to revisit the idea. There is another app called IFTTT (If Then, Then That)... It's basically the same thing (I think?). And it integrates with Square. So you might check that out if Zappier doesn't get you quite there. 

Message 5 of 9
Beta Member

Square appointments leaves me hungry for more. Square appointments is a c*** tease. 

when will square appointments integrate with zapier?

Message 6 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @hydrabot - thanks for reaching out.

Before I formally respond to your post, I need to ask you to please refrain from posting harsh or sensitive terminology here on the Community. Failure to do so if a violation of our Etiquette Guidelines and can lead to removal. Thank you in advance.

Zapier does currently integrate with Square. You can learn more here.

I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for information regarding Zapier. This is for record keeping purposes. 

Let us know if anything else comes up. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 9
Beta Member

Please read my post more carefully, Joe.

I specifically reference "Square Appointments". Zapier does not integrate with square appointments with useful functions. For example, It seems basic to me for Zapier to parse an inbound email and then create an appointment. 

Message 8 of 9
Square Community Moderator

My mistake, @hydrabot - I did misread your mention of Square Appointments. Happy to pass your feedback along to our Product Teams in regards to future potential expansion to Appointments. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 9