x

Daily Sales Report mysteriously stopped arriving after 12/13/16

The Daily Sales Report we'd been happily receiving, well, daily, stopped appearing after 12/13/16. In the Dashboard, business hours and email addresses are still correct and unchanged, and the option to recieve daily sales reports is still checked.

Did something change at Square HQ? Could an update to the Register app on our iPads possibly be a factor?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Hey @GroundKontrol this sounds fishy. Have you checked your spam or junk folders? Also what was the date of the last sales report you received? 

Let's get to the bottom of this together! 

Message 2 of 6

• Have you checked your spam or junk folders?

The email account has no spam or junk folders, because there is no spam filtering, greylisting, or blacklisting on the mail server.

• Also what was the date of the last sales report you received?

Uh, it's right there in the subject of my message: Dec. 13, 2016.

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller

What email service do you use?  Because 99% of email hosts have some sort of spam filtering.  Our main address gets over a thousand emails but the host (this case godaddy) filters out the most obvious leaving only a hundred or two hundred real emails left with the filtered out spam in a separate folder. 

Also try unchecking the option and saving and then rechecking the option. 

Message 4 of 6

Hey there, @GroundKontrol I'm having the same problem.  The daily sales reports stopped for me Jan. 12th 2018 and I use an android platform. Same as you, all of my business info is unchanged and all the proper email categories are checked.  There is nothing in the spam folder. It has just stopped.  I'm not sure what can be done about it?  I'm glad I saw your post to know that it's not just me.

-K-

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

That's definitely not good @CosmoK! You should call in to our Support Team to help you find those reports.

Message 6 of 6