x

It's been 4 days and I have received my money in my bank . I'm mad

why is it taking so long for me to receive my payment . I'm not sending merchandise out until I get my money . Pay pal you get your money in 2 days if that ...

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Curious if your issue has been resolved. I am brand new but now leary of utilizing this site if your havin issues getting your money.

Message 2 of 5

No they are horrible . I took a payment last Thursday at 10 am . Was told I was eligible for fast deposit . I was supposed to have my moments last Friday. There is no number to contact them with that I can find. I swear if j ever get my money . I'm never using them again. I will stick with pay pal pay here ! Go to there  Twitter and look at all the people complaining to them . It's horrible 

Message 3 of 5
Square

@Exoticsugarshoe Your account looks great from our side. @VanKalkerFarms is correct, all of our deposits are sent out on a normal deposit schedule. If you are having trouble locating any of your funds, check out Caty's tips here or give our Support Team a call, we'd love to help! 

If you have any trouble getting ahold of us, this thread can help! 

@Mjgurl I'd be happy to address any concerns that you have!

Hope this information helps everyone! 😃

Message 4 of 5
Super Seller

Here is the deposit schedule for once your accounts are verified.  Basically it's next businesss day.

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5438-next-business-day-deposit-schedule

We have been with square for 5 years and have done millions of dollars thru them without one issue with deposits.

Message 5 of 5