x

This order was rejected for your protection

I keep getting this error on an order "This order was rejected for your protection".  Is the credit card company rejecting the order or is it square?

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

There are a few reasons that an order can be rejected, the error could be coming from the card issuing bank or from Square declining the card. We would need to look at the exact transaction to be able to give you an accurate answer.

Because the community is a public forum, we cannot speak specifically about any transactions but refer to @VanKalkerFarms post above and give us a call! 

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Me too... I need help on this but there isn't any customer support...
Message 2 of 6
Super Seller

Call them for support like this that is timely.  

855-700-6000 have your customer code from this page https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact

Message 3 of 6
Square

Best Answer

There are a few reasons that an order can be rejected, the error could be coming from the card issuing bank or from Square declining the card. We would need to look at the exact transaction to be able to give you an accurate answer.

Because the community is a public forum, we cannot speak specifically about any transactions but refer to @VanKalkerFarms post above and give us a call! 

Message 4 of 6

What if you are experiencing this same issue, but you are not a business? Is there still a way to call customer support? The page for a cstomer code asked for business information and I use square for personal transations.

Message 5 of 6
Square

Currently, our Support team is only able to provide phone support to sellers with Square Register accounts. 

While I understand this can be frustrating, we do this to provide the best possible service to our active merchants. You're welcome to email our Support team with any questions you have about an order. Thanks!

Message 6 of 6