x

Where can I find fees paid to square last year?

I’m looking to find where I can find fees that I paid into square for last year? 

Message 1 of 25
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Message 6 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Super Seller Alumni

This information can be found in your dashboard under Reports > Sales > Payment Method. Click the date and select last year and it will give you your total fees.

Message 2 of 25

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: where can I have how much sqyuare charge me for my transactions?

where can i find how much square charge me for 2018 transaccions?

Message 3 of 25
Admin

Hello @jessica1980. Two Community Super Sellers shared the steps to see the total fees paid to Square from your online Dashboard here. 😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 25
Beta Member

Thanks!

Message 5 of 25
Super Seller

Message 6 of 25

Where do I find what Square took out in fees for 2019?

I would like that information for my taxes

Message 7 of 25
Alumni

Hey there @GailD

Check out the best answer posted by  @VanKalkerFarms on how to see the fees collected by Square. I hope this helps!

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 25

when i print my 1099 k for 2019 how do I get a summary of sales less fees with a total for year

Message 9 of 25
Admin

Hello @dwaine! I've merged your question to this thread where our Super Sellers point you in the right direction on where you can view your fees from a prior year.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 10 of 25

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: I need the total amt that square charged for the year 2018 for my taxes.

How do I find the total amount of  fees Square charged me for year 2018?

Message 11 of 25
Super Seller Alumni

From your Dashboard, click on Reports, then on Sales Summary.  Click on the date range selector box and hit Last Year.  That screen shows the total fees that Square collected for the year on the next to the bottom line, just above the Net Total line (which is the bottom line in the report.)

Judy T Shumway
Message 12 of 25

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Can you print yearly summaries ?

I’m trying to print a yearly summary w sales and the square fees for tax purposes , please tell me there’s a way ! I can only find daily ones 

Message 13 of 25
Admin

Hello @CheyRae👋 I've merged your post to another thread here so you can read how to view this information from your online Square Dashboard.

To print a report I suggest exporting the report and downloading it to your computer. From there you can use your accounting progam (like Excel for example) to arrange the information you need and print the report. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 14 of 25

Do you have a yearly statement on the profit we made and how much you charge does the percentage

Message 15 of 25
Super Seller

Message 16 of 25

How do I get the total fees taken by square for my taxes?

Message 17 of 25
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Haircrafts! Thanks for reaching out here on the Seller Community 👋 We can definitely point you in the right direction on this one.

I've gone ahead and merged your post with a Similar Thread of Sellers asking for this general report, as well. You should be able to find all you need here.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Message 18 of 25

There is no way to find the total fees paid last year (unless you qualify for a 1099 statement, I think).  You will have to total the individual fees by yourself.  Get your calculator ready.  😞

Message 19 of 25
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Marilyn123  - You can find your sales summary report in your dashboard by visiting your sales summary tab. When you visit this report it will auto populate to this years date, there will be a drop down menu available for you to change the date to last year. 

Hope this helps! 😃

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 20 of 25

No totals are provided.  You have to calculate total sales, total fees, total net yourself.  I think that is pretty weak.  One would think from the fees they collect, Square could at least total the year for you.

Message 21 of 25