x

Getting started questions from small product distribution business

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Getting started

Hello,
1. we have a small product distribution business. In which we deliver products and need to hand out an invoice would Square POS software be something that we can use for our business?
2. Our business is on the go, can we use one of your kits for this? (windfall stand for Ipad 2kit maybe)
3. does the system need internet all the time to be able to pint invoices and receipts?
4. can we use the pos software from put phone and just get the printer from you guys?

thank you
jennifer estevez

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

I would not worry about printing.  Square invoices are not set up to print they are set up to email.  If you plan on emailing both invoices and receipts then you are way ahead.

Internet YES!  You cannot create invoices without internet access. Also, I am going to assume your average sale is quite large so to go offline for card payments is not wise.

Do all your drivers have a Smart Phone?  You can assign a devise code to each phone so they don't need your username and password to connect to your account.  With Employee management, you can allow restricted access and track sales.

You can get the free swiper to swipe cards.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Are you taking payment during the delivery or are you just creating an invoice for them to pay off of later?  Let me know and then I will provide direction.

Message 2 of 4

Hi thank you, 

I am doing both in some accounts take payment there and in others they will pay later. 

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

I would not worry about printing.  Square invoices are not set up to print they are set up to email.  If you plan on emailing both invoices and receipts then you are way ahead.

Internet YES!  You cannot create invoices without internet access. Also, I am going to assume your average sale is quite large so to go offline for card payments is not wise.

Do all your drivers have a Smart Phone?  You can assign a devise code to each phone so they don't need your username and password to connect to your account.  With Employee management, you can allow restricted access and track sales.

You can get the free swiper to swipe cards.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Message 4 of 4