x

Helpful Tip for Square Stand

We use Square stands at all our locations.  We love them but we do not have them "bolted" down but slide and turn them over to the customers for signatures.  If you do this I wanted to let you know about a simple "tip" my son came up with for our stands.  As you know the bottom of the stand has the round shape that the stand pivots on.  We simply placed the round part of the bottom of the stand onto furniture sliders.  These large round sliders are used to move heavy furniture and can be purchased at any big box store or Lowes or Home Depot.  These work PERFECT if you need to slide and pivot your stand over and over.

Hope this helps someone besides us.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Thanks so much for the tip. 🙌  

Do you happen to have a picture that you could share with the community? Also, it sounds like you've got a lot of valuable insight. Look forward to any other advice you may have for the other sellers in the future! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 8

Here are a couple of pics.  These sliders make using the square stand a much easier experience for us.  They stay in place and slide really nicely across the counter.  Our customers come up to a window so we can slide and turn them over and over.  

Furniture Sliders under Square StandFurniture Sliders under Square Stand

Message 3 of 8
Beta Member

I'd like to see it too 🙂  looks like your picture didn't upload correctly.

Even though I don't have a Square Stand, I use my Android 10.5Galaxy tablet, it might give me an idea to set mine up a little better.

Righ now I have to take my screen off the keyboard and lay it flat on my table so the customer can sign it.

Not too big of a deal, but would still be nicer if I didn't have to take it off each time.

Message 4 of 8

Slider for Square StandSlider for Square Stand

Hopefully this pic works.  I can see the pics so I dont know if I just uploaded it in a format you can't see.  Let me know if you still can't see it.

Message 5 of 8
Beta Member

still can't see it, I'm guessing it's something besides a .jpg file?

Message 6 of 8

Weird, it IS a .jpg file.  Not sure why it isn't working.  So sorry.

Message 7 of 8

Here is a pic from the web.  Hopefully this will work, this is the product I am using.  Comes in differences sizes as well.  I got mine at Lowe's.

Furniture SlidersFurniture Sliders

Message 8 of 8