x

Why get responce doesn't with access_token?

1) I create my test app, that request scopes: 

"read:user",
"read:site"

2) I make outh flow to get valid access_token

3) I make request like this->

And the error is 

{"error":{"code":403,"message":"Unknown api key provided."}}

What is wrong with my request?

___

what i want is to use Weebly API to access some data from this chunk of code:

// get token from auth code
$token = $wc->getAccessToken($dto->getAuthorizationCode(), $dto->getCallbackUrl());

// check for a valid return
if($token->access_token !== null) {

$userData = $this->weeblyService->getUserInfo($dto->getUserId(), $token->access_token); - write there. Is it possible?

$response = new RedirectResponse($token->callback_url);

return $response;
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Good Morning!

Was this request made for a site that already has the app authorized and installed? When an app is installed your db should automatically get a response for the oath access token that should be listed as  --header 'x-weebly-access-token: [YOUR_TOKEN]" 

Can you provide the full request and response code in an email to us at dev-support@weebly.com so we may investigate?

Message 2 of 4

My main question is:

Can i make api request for some data with api, during installation of app. ApI works fine, if i do final redirect to endpoint. But is it possible to make request after i got access_token, but didn't make final redirect to endpoint from manifest?
Message 3 of 4

Hi there! 

Was this request made for a site that already has the app authorized and installed? When an app is installed your db should automatically get a response for the oath access token that should be listed as  --header 'x-weebly-access-token: [YOUR_TOKEN]" 

Can you provide the full request and response code in an email to us at dev-support@weebly.com so we may investigate?

Message 4 of 4