x

Billing

How do I reactivate my account with my debit card?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @sean1,

I messaged you about particulars of your account, but for everyone in general, you just need to go to your Account page and your My Services tab. You can add or change payment methods there!

Message 2 of 8

I was able to delete the expired credit card,  but do not see a way to add a new one.

How can we get direct billing via snail mai.  This is a church web site, but I have been using my personal credit card.  i am retiring and would like to stop doing that.  Can you bill the church directly?

Message 3 of 8

The only receipts we currently provide for purchases are those found under Order History in your Account tab. You'll find a Print Receipt link next to all of your previous purchases in this section. We do not have anything we send out by post, elross, sorry!

Message 4 of 8

Hi,

around 3 years ago i created a website with weebly, however i no longer use it. I only ever purchased a 1 year domain, however each year i am still being charged $39 for my subscription $50AUD. This is incorrect, I should be refunded this money as I only ever purchased a 1 year subscription this has been going on for 3 years now. Please respond to me as I have tried various ways to contact your support team.

Thanks
Maddie

Message 5 of 8
Square

I just replied to your other post about this, @Maddie.

Message 6 of 8

Hi Adam,

I did not intend to renew my account but my card was automatically charged and my account renewed. I did not set my account for auto-renewal and I just want to pay for it and try for a month. Please reverse the charge. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Mark

Message 7 of 8
Square

It looks like our support team was able to refund the charge for you, @FullForce. Thanks for posting!

Message 8 of 8